Columbia, South Carolina
1.2K views

I purchased a leather sofa from RTG. Even purchased the leather cleaner and warranty.

The sales paper said it was 100 percent leather. My family and I hardly sat on the couch. I noticed after 3 years the leather began to bubble, crack and peel. Now it is totally ugly.

I asked RTG to repair, replace or refund. They did neither. I feel robbed and cheated. The leather looked as if it was pasted onto a fabric backing.

I wish someone had told me not to shop there. The sofa looked pretty in store but is a piece of junk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Comments

I have the same issue with a black leather sofa purchased from there. Barely 3 yrs old top layer just bubbling and pealing off. Def not 100 pct leather

Same exact issue. Leather started peeling after 3 years after meticulously cleaning it with their supplied leather cleaner every few months

all their leather or leather blended products are ***. if someone wants to start a class action lawsuit COUNT ME IN!! PEELING LEATHER SECTIONAL 4.5 YRS OLD NO RECOURSE.