Featured Not resolved

three years ago we bought the white milano sectional from RTG.we barely used it since we moved after one year and left it behind.

Now we are back after two years and it is starting to peel all along the seam.

We contacted RTG who offered a credit for 1/3 of the price if we return the entire sofa but I want to get it fixed not buy another one. Said it is no longer in production (after just 3 years???) Unhappy about the reply and will not go buy anything at RTG again.

Poor quality altogether.Cannot recommend this store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of are not offering any way to fix the problem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of leather sectional sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. Rooms To Go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned leather sectional sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

I’m sorry to hear about this. The offer that was made to you is based upon how long the customer has had the furniture beyond the one year manufacturer warranty that we provide. I would be happy to look over your account if you can email me with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com.