Pooler, Georgia
Featured Not resolved

three years ago we bought the white milano sectional from RTG.we barely used it since we moved after one year and left it behind.

Now we are back after two years and it is starting to peel all along the seam.

We contacted RTG who offered a credit for 1/3 of the price if we return the entire sofa but I want to get it fixed not buy another one. Said it is no longer in production (after just 3 years???) Unhappy about the reply and will not go buy anything at RTG again.

Poor quality altogether.Cannot recommend this store.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Are not offering any way to fix the problem.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

I’m sorry to hear about this. The offer that was made to you is based upon how long the customer has had the furniture beyond the one year manufacturer warranty that we provide. I would be happy to look over your account if you can email me with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com.

Rooms To Go - Bed fell apart Rooms To Go "We purchased a king bedroom suite from rooms to go, late 2013. This morning 02-26-17, the bed made a wood cracking noise and then came crashing down on one side...." Read more Rooms To Go Cindy Crawford Sofa Review Rooms To Go "I bought this sectional (Cindy Crawford), from RTG on January 14,2017. The furniture was delivered for the second time discolored. Now I'm dealing with the rudest, most unprofessional people in..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Rooms To Go Sofa Review from Key West, Florida Rooms To Go "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more