Rooms To Go - Peeling leather sectional corner chair
three years ago we bought the white milano sectional from RTG.we barely used it since we moved after one year and left it behind.
Now we are back after two years and it is starting to peel all along the seam.
We contacted RTG who offered a credit for 1/3 of the price if we return the entire sofa but I want to get it fixed not buy another one. Said it is no longer in production (after just 3 years???) Unhappy about the reply and will not go buy anything at RTG again.
Poor quality altogether.Cannot recommend this store.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Are not offering any way to fix the problem
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "$2500 bed from ROOMS to go! They said they don't cover bed bugs.. They say I can return it with No money back. ..."
- "Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers. Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "OH YES! Buyers BEWARE! I had an experience! The order took 3 weeks to receive, and then the swimsuit I ordered was not true to size, according to their size..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."