I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009.They are peeling all over.
I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been 5 years, they can prorate a return and offered $243. This barely covers tax and shipping. I asked the rep if I am to assume then, that furniture from R2G is only to last a couple of years, and she said no. But the fact that their warranty doesn't extend beyond a year, leads me to believe otherwise.
Aside from the sofas, the bedroom set I purchased at the same time, also has the wood at the bottom broken. I have placed some books underneath, and dealt with it that way, so as not to contact R2G. BUT, the sofa situation is different. It is embarrassing for me, and for the company.
If I had known these were such poor quality, I would have gone elsewhere.
Now I know for the future.If I could help at least one person save money on their furniture with this report, I'm glad.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Peeling Sofas
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a..."
- "How does leather peel? I paid over $3000 for a leather living room set -- armrest is peeling, seats are cracked and peeling and head rest color is rubbed..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "I would never walk into a store with the store looking like this the store manager needs to be fired the recovery in the store is horrible there's no one..."
- "So, I started taking a log of the internet speeds with hotwire communications service in April of 2014. The average speed reading was 1.2 Mbs down. I pay like $40..."
- "I bought a King Mattress 8 years ago, with a 10 years warranty. I submit my claim on February, after 4 months they came to check my mattress and my..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."