I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009.They are peeling all over.
I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been 5 years, they can prorate a return and offered $243. This barely covers tax and shipping. I asked the rep if I am to assume then, that furniture from R2G is only to last a couple of years, and she said no. But the fact that their warranty doesn't extend beyond a year, leads me to believe otherwise.
Aside from the sofas, the bedroom set I purchased at the same time, also has the wood at the bottom broken. I have placed some books underneath, and dealt with it that way, so as not to contact R2G. BUT, the sofa situation is different. It is embarrassing for me, and for the company.
If I had known these were such poor quality, I would have gone elsewhere.
Now I know for the future.If I could help at least one person save money on their furniture with this report, I'm glad.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Peeling Sofas
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015. Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN. Drivers handed me a customer service business card..."
- "Hi, we bought our full living room furniture - $2500 bonded leather sofa set, recliner with TV and console around 3.5 years back. Our TV samsung spoiled in 1st year...."
- "Had excellent experience with Natuzzi pieces from 20 years ago so decided to get a new reclining couch from them. Looked great upon delivery but very shortly the padding..."
- "I purchased a pair of light weight Rockport hiking boots approximately 8 years ago. These shoes have only been worn about 10 times and were still in excellent condition. Still..."
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."