We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric.The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we were out of luck.
We used the "leather conditioner" that they supplied and had to pay for but it seemed to get worse. The conditioner is like water. We paid a lot of money to get this leather set and soon found out that it was not leather. Rooms To Go makes no apologies for the quality of their furniture and only tells you to come back and buy your next set.
After three years, the set has gotten worse and worse. This ISN'T leather as advertised.
It's vinyl glued to fabric.Beware of Rooms To Go!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Selection they had
What I disliked
- Poor quality of their products
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Reclining Sofa And Loveseat
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..."
- "We purchased a "Leather" sectional furniture 7 years ago at Rooms to Go. A few months ago starting peeling to the point that one of the sectionals is totally..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta. I went to the New Year’s..."
- "Worked here for months. Terrible environment. Everything you do is watched and listened to by controlling management. You can't even use a conference room for a private meeting as anything..."
- "I was filling out a survey online, there was a promotion Get The Ultimate Santoku Knife Free, just paid $1.00 for shipping!. We got the knife, and still in..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."