100% full Not resolved
2.5
Style and Design

We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric.The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we were out of luck.

We used the "leather conditioner" that they supplied and had to pay for but it seemed to get worse. The conditioner is like water. We paid a lot of money to get this leather set and soon found out that it was not leather. Rooms To Go makes no apologies for the quality of their furniture and only tells you to come back and buy your next set.

After three years, the set has gotten worse and worse. This ISN'T leather as advertised.

It's vinyl glued to fabric.Beware of Rooms To Go!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Rooms To Go and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Rooms To Go to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality of their products. Author liked the most selection they had. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rooms To Go leather reclining sofa and loveseat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1185000

i have same problem with my sofa.900.00$ supposed to be Natuzzi...The leather probably is bonded leather ...and its trash...i sent pics ect..and no reply...still trying..

TellUsRTG

This looks terrible.Are you able to send us your order information along with the above images, and details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

We will also need overall images of the pieces with the issue.Hope to hear from you soon!