I bought the seating about eleven months ago.It is already peeling.
I have it in an R V. So it was used very little in that time. Since the RV is not in use most of the time, the furniture is in a dark room. I loved when I bought it, it is very comfortable, but furniture that is rarely used and is less than a year old should not be peeling and cracking.
It looks like it's been used constantly for years. We have no pets, so the scratches and peeling didn't start because of animals abuseing it.
My husband and I are both in our 60's so we don't abuse it.It is just a poor product.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Friendly sales person
What I disliked
- Furniture quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Model Number 8532Cm Desc D11M Color 31406 Bpu
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi, we bought our full living room furniture - $2500 bonded leather sofa set, recliner with TV and console around 3.5 years back. Our TV samsung spoiled in 1st year...."
- "We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off. We..."
- "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."