100% full Not resolved
3.3
Style and Design

I bought the seating about eleven months ago.It is already peeling.

I have it in an R V. So it was used very little in that time. Since the RV is not in use most of the time, the furniture is in a dark room. I loved when I bought it, it is very comfortable, but furniture that is rarely used and is less than a year old should not be peeling and cracking.

It looks like it's been used constantly for years. We have no pets, so the scratches and peeling didn't start because of animals abuseing it.

My husband and I are both in our 60's so we don't abuse it.It is just a poor product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with friendly sales person and stated that there is a room for improvement of furniture quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of model number 8532cm desc d11m color 31406 bpu and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Rooms To Go needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned model number 8532cm desc d11m color 31406 bpu in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1190688

Sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send us your order info along with the images of the damages to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?