I bought the seating about eleven months ago.It is already peeling.
I have it in an R V. So it was used very little in that time. Since the RV is not in use most of the time, the furniture is in a dark room. I loved when I bought it, it is very comfortable, but furniture that is rarely used and is less than a year old should not be peeling and cracking.
It looks like it's been used constantly for years. We have no pets, so the scratches and peeling didn't start because of animals abuseing it.
My husband and I are both in our 60's so we don't abuse it.It is just a poor product.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Friendly sales person
What I disliked
- Furniture quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Model Number 8532Cm Desc D11M Color 31406 Bpu
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi, we bought our full living room furniture - $2500 bonded leather sofa set, recliner with TV and console around 3.5 years back. Our TV samsung spoiled in 1st year...."
- "$2500 bed from ROOMS to go! They said they don't cover bed bugs.. They say I can return it with No money back. ..."
- "The biggest mistake I made was purchasing "leather" sectional couch from the RTG Boca Raton Store in December of 2009. When purchased, we were told how durable of a piece..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."