August 2 2018 my furniture was to be delivered today. I was out of town and had my mother wait on the furniture between the hours of 4 and 8 pm .

I get a call from rooms to go and they said something was wrong with the truck and i had to wait until 10 pm . The truck never came and the called again to say that. Now my mother has sat at my house for all that time for nothing. This is totally unacceptable to me .

This is the second time they messed up something for me and it want happen again. I canceled my order and i am getting my money back and taking my business elsewhere. Never again will i ever shop at rooms to go and i will be telling all of my veteran and active duty friends also.

I can remember a time whe a persons word meant something. Thats not the case for rooms to go and the people that delivers for them

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are deeply disappointed to hear that you have not received the service that you deserve! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!