Houston, Texas

We purchased a mattress set last month from this store. I was excited to purchase the set to get the free 32" TV.

I was told I needed to purchase the water proof mattress pad in order to get the warranty. I told the sales person I already had a brand new water proof mattress pad. I told her what type of bed we had & the delivery was set up. The delivery guys didn't call they just showed up early in the morning.

Once delivered, the set was to high for our bed. I immediately called the store to be told my sales person would be in soon. Then I was told she was busy and would call me back. I called again and finally spoke with her & told her that we needed the low profile box spring.

I told her that we would drive to the warehouse in Brookshire to exchange the box spring that same day. I was told we couldn't do that. We had to come back to the store so they could do a exchange and pay a additional $39 to get the low profile box spring. I didn't care about the $39, I wanted to be able to sleep comfortably in my bed & not have to wait another week for delivery.

The store mgr. was not knowledgeable at all & initially told us a different amount to exchange the box spring. Oh & by the way the mgr. was quick to tell me that ROOMS TO GO does not accept returns, which is something the sales person never told us.

We will not be doing business with them in the future!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Customer Care.

• The Delivery
  • Future

Comments

Ashley_RTG

I’m really surprised to hear about your experience. I would definitely like to take a look into this matter to see if there is anything that can be done. Just send me an email with the order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com