Jacksonville, Florida

First of all they switched out headboards but I ordered online anyway because I needed a bedroom suite right away , then I discovered it is over priced for average looking furniture. The real kicker was the operator (she )was very unprofessional and unpleasant .

No one notified or called me at all to tell me the time of my delivery ; yes, I knew the DATE of delivery but that was all .They stated on their website ,and in my email that they would call me ahead of time . The delivery men just showed up at my door. I had to placed 16 furniture knobs on my bedroom suite . I have never had to do this nor my parents neither my grandparents and they all purchased furniture from various stores .

In my over 60 years I have never done this.I

Will never ,ever buy furniture from Rooms to Go again. I will tell everybody I know about this horrific experience. I will even tell people I don't know. I bet they will not give out any surveys about customer experiences.

They do not need to be in business. In three words...They are corrupt.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear that you feel this way. Care to share your order info with us at Tellus@Roomstogo.com?