Lake City, Florida

Bought an adjustable bed ($3800) just a month ago. It stopped working shortly after purchasing.

Called customer service and they said they won't be in my area till Aug. 4. I told them I have a doc appt. that day.

Said they would try to expedite. Never heard from them and called the store mgr. She sent an email to expedite it. Never heard from them.

Called asst. store mgr. today and he said he would call them and call me back. Verified my number for them to call.

Someone called my husbands phone (he was at work) and left a voice mail saying Aug 4th. They can't even do a simple thing like call the correct phone number. I called them and blessed them out. Said if I can't do Aug.

4th then Sept. 1 was their earliest. So frustrated from the lack of service. I've told them I will not pay anymore and to come pick it up.

They said they don't have a return policy. Very poor customer service.

I told them I will take it to the store and drop it off and I'm not paying anymore. Had only a month!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bed.

Comments

I too, bought furniture from RTG....WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!! Very poor customer service, waited 5 weeks for our first sofa (we ordered 2) then they tell us we have to wait 6 MORE weeks for the other one.

We asked for our money back and they said...They DO NOT give money back.

Very poor business practices!!!

#1192423

Sound like they are doing something about it. You are just being difficult.

Relax... Really.