En Marzo 15 del 2012 compre un sofa en Room's to go, y hacen dos semanas le salio un comejen o algo parecido al comejen me comunuque *** servicio al cliente y me refirieron a la manufacturera ya que el sofa tiene 10 anos de garantia en el frame.Cuando me comunico *** natuzzi me contesto una assistente de representante y me dijo que el unico que me podia ayudar el el representante el cual estaba de viaje le envie las fotos al email pero unca me contesto.
Esto es senal de un pobre servicio al cliente pobre servicio en puerto rico.........
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers. Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "There was a rock in my food luckily I don't chew hard or I would have broken my *** tooth!!! The lady told me to stop at the first window..."
- "90% reliable; screen breaks up and freezes Internet expensive and slow..."
- "Do not use CLARO Puerto Rico, the worst service in the world! Si tienes Claro tienes Nada. I asked for my Internet service since Dec, 23,2013 I talked to every technician in..."