4.1
Style and Design

I really need to update my experiences with Room To Go (RTG). I write this with frustration, disappointment, and yes, some anger.

This does not involve a delivery I had but a delivery my renters had. We had new renters that moved in and within a few days of their move in, they had a delivery of two sets of beds with mattresses. Besides getting the delivery wrong for them, the major issue I have is that the delivery company that RTG uses damaged the interior of my rental home’s walls and stairs. The delivery occurred on 6 Jan 18 and since them I have been attempting to get some type of compensation for damages.

The home is a split-level so it requires some slow maneuvering to get large items up both sets of stairs. The movers just wanted to get out of there and banged the rails going up the stairs, scratching the paint off. The walls going up both sets of stairs have long scratches in it and the corner literally was scraped to the drywall. One of the steps were broken.

I have talked to RTG without avail and am still waiting for someone from the company who delivers for RTG to call me. I am RTG feels that it is not their fault, but they are responsible for all companies that they contract out to deliver goods. All I want now is to be reimbursed for the damages of this. I have the pictures of the before and after the delivery.

Since RTG is to redeliver the correct box spring size soon, I will be there. I cannot recommend RTG for any purchases unless you carry it out yourself. I on the other hand will never purchase from them again.

If my renters make purchases from RTG, they know to contact me as I will be there again to make sure the delivery goes without damaging the home. I will keep you updated “if’ I am contacted and reimbursed about the damages.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Quickness of delivery.

I didn't like: Rooms to go choice of delivery companies.

• Poor Choice Of Delivery Company
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 12.

Comments

rnarmy1

I did want to update you on the RTG service. I was Finally contacted by a Service Manager over the phone and we did discuss the photos I submitted.

We both did come to a reasonable amount of reimbursement.

I was told I would receive the reimbursement in 3-4 weeks. I will let you know when I receive the reimbursement.

TellUsRTG
#1419123

We are deeply disappointed to hear that you have not received the service that you deserve! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!

to TellUsRTG #1420056

Thank you again. I have just emailed the attachment from the Renters indicating the purchase for them.

I also enclosed the pictures of the damage. Again I appreciate your assistance and quick response to me.