Tampa, Florida

After purchasing a couch at rooms to go but fell apart after a few years they offered me a credit to shop at the stores again. I chose to shop at the Wesley Chapple rooms to go the managers name there is Jeff.

After I had purchased my couch and paid the required amount in full "cash". After a couple of days I was contacted by the manager of the store stating that his employee and made a mistake and that I owed them additional $450. When I called the store back and spoke to Jeff the so-called manager he stated that he had already canceled my order and that I would not receive my merchandise unless I came up with the $450 above what I already paid. I said I had paid in full the day I was there.

He said that his employee made a mistake and I need to pay for it. He made no appolagies for the inept operations or inadequate training of his employees. He simply stood his ground of you pay for our mistake or you will not get the couch we told you you had paid in full for.

He said any further communication would need to go through the cooperate office he didn't want to deal with me. It is hard to believe that a company of this size would have someone like this represent them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1196637

I would love to get the details in regards to this transaction. Are you able to send them to me along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?