Dallas, Texas

We bought our furniture from RTG for our new home against the advise of my

Co-workers. I fell in love with a set and we bought it.

Quickly out of the box there was a dent defect in the fabric...I called CS and they came out to attem pt to fix it however the dent recovery only resulted in them staining the fabric...and my other complaint was that the cushions were of poor quality.

Because the man from RTG caused the fabric stain RTG agreed to trade the set out for another of our choice of equal value...we had this set delivered and it had the same fabric dent defect. DO NOT WAIT TO REPORT! We waited thinking maybe the dent could settle and work itself out...after only two months the cushions on our CINDY CRAWFORD SET was beginning to resemble a two year old set rather that 2 months. I called RTG to advise of our dissatisfaction..RTG again sent out a man to look that only to my surprisereported that seats were fine and that the defect was in fact caused by us!

Even though the sofa never rested against any wall or piece of furniture! Long story short RTG refused to stand by the poor quality of furniture they delivered to me saying basically...it was my fault for not reporting the defect instantly and that even though only myself and my husband live in our home and work 10 hours a day...barely even able to sit on the sofas and cause wear and tear...that we arent supposed to sit on the middle if sofa as this causes cushions to appear worn and they infact would nit stand behind their customers dissatisfaction...basically tough...ur stuck with $2500 *** quality furniture!

I wish I could tell Cindy Crawford that her good name is not being backed by RTG....I have a totally negative outlook now on her furniture...POOR QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! DO NOT SHOP AT RTG....DO NOT WASTE UR MONEY ON CINDY CRAWFORD FURNITURE!

Comments

TellUsRTG

I sincerely apologize for the service that you have received. This is certainly not what we expect our customers to go through.

Would you be able to email me the phone number or order number that the purchase was listed under to Tellus@Roomstogo.com? Please include "Attention Pissed Consumer" in the subject line so that I may directly look into this for you.

I look forward to hearing from you. ~April