1.4

My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather.He died two years later.

My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and just bought the furniture in 2007 - Now all the "Leather" is peeling! and it looks like garbage. They purchased the extended protection but now being told it is out of warranty after first being told they would replace the furniture. She is very upset the way her living room looks now.

Barely anyone uses it as she does not get any visitors except for immediate family that lives nearby.This is taking a toll on her health as she has nothing to do all day and just looks at her furniture falling apart

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rooms to go warranty from Rooms To Go and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2600 and wants Rooms To Go to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rooms To Go for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1179287

We have the same set with the SAME ISSUE.We purchased 4 rooms of furniture at once, this being one of them.

Even after spending all that money they don't seem to give a hoot that it not real leather.Very disappointed!

TellUsRTG

So sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send me your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com along with current images of the furniture?