Littleton, Colorado

couch is wearing out in six months. we purchased a leather like couch which the sales girl said is just wonderful the look and feel of leather without the high price..

I questioned her about the fact that it was a fabric and she assured me that it was scotch guarded any if you even spilled on it this wonderful stain remover would clean it right up... well six months later the couch is gross.. mind you nothing has been spilled on it... it picks up the color of whatever you are wearing.

yesterday my son sat on it with blue jeans on and now my off white sofa is gray just one cushion.. The gentleman came to look at it today and informed me that another women had purchased red cushions to go on her couch and he couch is now stained red... awesome right? I can't believe this company can get away with this...

I am now waiting on a call from "corporate: but from what I am hearing from other consumers they don't give you the full value ...

buyer beware... I will be reporting this to the better business bureau.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments