Rooms To Go - Poor quality and worse customer service

For one bedroom set I had 5 delivery & exchanges, over 20 hours waiting for delivery, numerous phone calls with customers service, and damage done to my own home.Finally I was able to return and get full refund for the furniture that was supposed to be new and not defected.

Have filed pages of complains for 3 months period and RTG still won't agree to pay for the damage they made to my own home.

RTG likes only positive review being written online, so they delete our negative reviews written online.

It is a shame the way they treat their customers.

I have included only part of the pics of the damage done in my house, but there are more.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 14, 2015 #1019553

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Is there any way you would be able to send me your order info to, or send the phone number that the order was purchased under?

0 0 Reply

Aug 21, 2015 #1022775

You have my order number and my contact information. Everything is there in file. Soon you find out who I am, you block me from posting more complaints. I will not stop until I get paid for the damage you made in my home.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rooms To Go. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rooms To Go.
Filing a new complaint about