Punta Gorda, Florida

For one bedroom set I had 5 delivery & exchanges, over 20 hours waiting for delivery, numerous phone calls with customers service, and damage done to my own home.Finally I was able to return and get full refund for the furniture that was supposed to be new and not defected.

Have filed pages of complains for 3 months period and RTG still won't agree to pay for the damage they made to my own home.

RTG likes only positive review being written online, so they delete our negative reviews written online.

It is a shame the way they treat their customers.

I have included only part of the pics of the damage done in my house, but there are more.

Review about: Bedroom Set.

I liked: Sales representative.

I didn't like: Defective product, Delivery process, Poor quality, Awful delivery, Unwilling to fix problem.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1019553

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Is there any way you would be able to send me your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com, or send the phone number that the order was purchased under?

to TellUsRTG #1022775

You have my order number and my contact information.Everything is there in file.

Soon you find out who I am, you block me from posting more complaints.I will not stop until I get paid for the damage you made in my home.