Rooms To Go - Poor quality furnitur...,doesnt stand behind products

I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money.After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on.

Called numerous times including the corporate people and since my warranty was for 12 months they said there is nothing that can be done since I signed for the 12 month warranty. I replied also signed that I was getting quality furniture but clearly didn't. I did a pissed consumer complaint a few months ago and was told to send pictures to a specific email and I did then still heard nothing back. My husband took the cushions off to reveal the most ridiculous wad of springs I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!

Every cushion under our couch had the same twisted and turned springs.

Thanks rooms to go..I plan on coming into your store with springs in hand to make sure no one buys anything from your store!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 30, 2013 #765812

Hi- I am very sorry to see you are having these issues with your couch. We do have a 1 year manufacturer warranty but I would still like to look further into the account to see if we can offer some other options. Also, I wasn't able to find anything regarding this in our Tellus account. Could you please send the information again to "Attention Pissed Consumer" so that I may handle this directly? Thanks April.

0 0 Reply

Jan 01, 2014 #766998

I did that already..the last time you told me to. And nothing came of it. We had to spend more money to get them fixed. I will never ever purchase anything from your store again and will tell everyone that comes into BOTH of my salons what happened and steer them clear too. Wasted money on *** furniture then spent more money to fix it!!.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rooms To Go. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rooms To Go.
Filing a new complaint about