Friendswood, Texas

I purchased a Cindy Crawford living room set/package from Rooms To Go in October of 2012. I paid over 2,500 dollars.

For a sofa, love seat, coffee, end and sofa table and a Best Buy gift card for a tv. I've had the set for 6 months. The couches already make all sorts if noises when we sit on them. I can hear the wood cracking and the spring sounds.

The tables have lost their lacker/varnish coat and they look hideous and so darn cheap! I take pride and care of my furniture but this is a rip off. I'm not a heavy set person and neither is my daughter.

I'm so disappointed! I'll never ever purchase anything through this company again.

Comments

My husband and I purchased a living room suit (couch, swivel chair, chair and a half, coffee table and end tables) and paid well over $2,000. We have had the furniture less than 1 year, had 2 service calls already to repair the caving in couch, screws falling out of the coffee table, and all of our pillows falling totally apart, only to be told that this is normal "wear and tear"!

I don't know what planet that the types of problems we are having is normal wear! I've had furniture from Big Lots that has held up much better than this ***! We paid for the extended warranty, and what has that got us...? NOTHING.

I will never buy anything from Rooms to Go ever again!!

And, I will be placing a phone call to their customer service department that may not be so friendly! I will not recommend this company to anyone, ever!

@Reece

I didn't say a cuss word in the original post-I just called the furniture what it is, cheap!

@Reece

Had a talk with Rooms to Go cusotmer service today, and actually they were very nice, and have approved for my husband and I to get a replacement living room set. Hopefully we will be happier with the new set and can continue shopping there. Thanks for making this right Rooms to Go!

Ashley_RTG

That sounds terrible. All new purchases come with a one year manufacturer warranty.

Sounds like you may still be under the warranty.

I would be happy to look into this if you are able to send me your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com. -Ashley

hardhead93

Made in China no doubt!. Good furniture set is no longer available for $2500.

You have to dish out BIG BUCKS for it now. Sorry I learned my lesson also.