Rooms To Go - Poor Quality Furniture
I purchased a sofa in April of 2015.It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use.
I noticed in July of 2016 that there was a rip in the fabric along a seam. Upon further inspection, I noticed that the fabric was pulling away at the seams in four locations and on different parts of the sofa. The fabric was actually fraying away at the seams. I called Rooms to Go and they politely told me that my sofa was no longer under warranty.
I expected the furniture to last at least a couple of years under normal wear.
This did not.Extremely poor quality.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Furniture came damage.Refuse to take it back.The driver made threats against me and started taking off his back brace and shirt trying to fight me bc i didnt want to..."
- "I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some..."
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "After initiating a claim with PayPal, my order was shipped. My dress finally arrived, but was not what I ordered. Not only was it the wrong size, it was..."
- "I went to Rockwall petsmart and the cashier Mark was in his phone all the time he did not looked me at all he was rude, he was waiting for..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."