Mesquite, Texas
Featured Not resolved

I purchased a sofa in April of 2015.It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use.

I noticed in July of 2016 that there was a rip in the fabric along a seam. Upon further inspection, I noticed that the fabric was pulling away at the seams in four locations and on different parts of the sofa. The fabric was actually fraying away at the seams. I called Rooms to Go and they politely told me that my sofa was no longer under warranty.

I expected the furniture to last at least a couple of years under normal wear.

This did not.Extremely poor quality.

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about this. All new purchases are backed with a one year manufacturer warranty. We are only able to suggest contacting a local repair company to see what options they may have available.

Rooms To Go Delivery Service Review Rooms To Go "First I order a bedroom that was delivered to a wrong address. I received it 15 days after. Two parts is missing on My wall entertainment wall ant it scratched...." Read more Rooms To Go - Bed fell apart Rooms To Go "We purchased a king bedroom suite from rooms to go, late 2013. This morning 02-26-17, the bed made a wood cracking noise and then came crashing down on one side...." Read more Horrific LIARS AT ROOMS TO GO Rooms To Go "MY LEATHER SOFA'S ARE PEELING AND CRACKING AND CAUSE MY SON TO GET SICK AND ROOMS TO GO OFFERED ME A FULL CREDIT FOR RE SELECTION AND NOW A COUPLE..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more