Mesquite, Texas
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I purchased a sofa in April of 2015.It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use.

Related: Furniture Row - Leather sectional

I noticed in July of 2016 that there was a rip in the fabric along a seam. Upon further inspection, I noticed that the fabric was pulling away at the seams in four locations and on different parts of the sofa. The fabric was actually fraying away at the seams. I called Rooms to Go and they politely told me that my sofa was no longer under warranty.

I expected the furniture to last at least a couple of years under normal wear.

This did not.Extremely poor quality.

Review about: Sofa Product Number 10111413.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about this. All new purchases are backed with a one year manufacturer warranty. We are only able to suggest contacting a local repair company to see what options they may have available.

Rooms To Go Shipping Service Review Rooms To Go "Terrible customer service. No one cares!!!!! My husband took off so that he could be here for the delivery of our kids bunk bed. When the delivery guys arrived and..." Read more Rooms To Go - Furniture Set Review from Atlanta, Georgia Rooms To Go "I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some..." Read more Rooms To Go - Review about Kingvale Power Reclining Sofa from Dallas, Texas Rooms To Go "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..." Read more Rooms To Go Delivery Service Review Rooms To Go "First I order a bedroom that was delivered to a wrong address. I received it 15 days after. Two parts is missing on My wall entertainment wall ant it scratched...." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Dhgate - Good Experience Dhgate "Few companies are synonymous with customer service, but DHgate is one of them. The DHgate store with 24/7 live chat is the example of excellent customer service, it serves as..." Read more