Rooms To Go - Poor Quality Furniture
I purchased a sofa in April of 2015.It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use.
I noticed in July of 2016 that there was a rip in the fabric along a seam. Upon further inspection, I noticed that the fabric was pulling away at the seams in four locations and on different parts of the sofa. The fabric was actually fraying away at the seams. I called Rooms to Go and they politely told me that my sofa was no longer under warranty.
I expected the furniture to last at least a couple of years under normal wear.
This did not.Extremely poor quality.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a leather recliner sofa from Rooms To Go Clearance Center in July, 2010. It had a couple small marks on the outside corners from being moved around, but..."
- "Hi, we bought our full living room furniture - $2500 bonded leather sofa set, recliner with TV and console around 3.5 years back. Our TV samsung spoiled in 1st year...."
- "Purchased living room ensemble which included sectional sofa, end tables, entertainment wall unit, and as a bonus, a 50" plasma TV. Also purchased the "protection" plan for the..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "This company is a complete scam!!! Dont order from here save yourself from this comp. I payed xtra for fast shipping which was an option so i wanted to be..."
- "A few days after Christmas was my first time renting a car with Enterprise, and will be my LAST AND ONLY! I rented a Chevy Malibu 2012, we went around..."
- "After initiating a claim with PayPal, my order was shipped. My dress finally arrived, but was not what I ordered. Not only was it the wrong size, it was..."