Update added by user Apr 06, 2011
I am happy to announce that Rooms To Go decided to replace the defective lamp.
Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2011
I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go.Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces.
I am so surprised at how easily it broke. Apparently, the material is so cheap. I know that things brake as they fall, but this is different. It is made to look like wood, but this lamp is put together so cheaply that all it takes is just a slight touch and it will shatter.
I took it to Rooms To Go and they basically told me to go away.
So my conclusion is that their product is bad quality.
And, their attitude once you complain to them is worst.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a leather recliner sofa from Rooms To Go Clearance Center in July, 2010. It had a couple small marks on the outside corners from being moved around, but..."
- "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."