I have the same sofa, and the material is literally tearing apart at the seams, 14 monsth after purchase.I called and they said they need photos, so I sent them and they were suppose dto investage and call me back.
40 days later, I had to call them back and they are refusing to do anything about it. All I wanted was new casings to replace the ones that were literally falling apart after 14 months. I was told teh 12 months warranty was up and so I would have to purchase replacedments at $44.00 each. But the catch is, I cant talk to an actual person to get the new parts.
I have to send a form by snail mail with a check or money order. I told her that method gave me zero confidence that I would ever see the items I was ordering, and that I wanted to do it by credit card so I can dispute the charges should they not send them. She said she couldnt help, me because that was the only way. Looks like I will be bothering people at corporstae with emails and phone calls now until someone can actually help me.
I actually gave this worthless company a second chance after they jacked up a different purchase 5 years ago.NEVER AGAIN!!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Porducts are cheaply made and fall apart
- Fall apart right after the 1 yr warranty expires
- Reason of review:
- Poor Srevice, Bad Quality, defective item, and poor business practices
- Preferred solution:
- I want the 2 casings sent me to replace the faulty ones. Without them, I have to buy an entirely new couch, and the $2500 we spent on the couch is wasted. So dissapointed in this company, yet AGAIN!!!! Ref - Order # 5498065 purchase dat 3/28/2015
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cindy Crawford Metropolis 3 Piece Sectional Indigo Blue
- Cindy Crawford Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida. After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine. I called RTG customer service..."
- "I Purchased a leather recliner sofa from Rooms To Go Clearance Center in July, 2010. It had a couple small marks on the outside corners from being moved around, but..."
- "The biggest mistake I made was purchasing "leather" sectional couch from the RTG Boca Raton Store in December of 2009. When purchased, we were told how durable of a piece..."
- "The Claire's lady made my ear bleed and now I can't wear an earring in one ear.i have to redo it!UGH!!..."
- "I was charged two different charges in the same month($30 & $38), without warning. Seriously? It cause me to overdraft. I want a full refund on both charges, plus my..."
- "Ordered 3 justaburgers no onions extra pickles add ketchup small ff got my burgers guess 3 pickles is extra. how many pickles on a regular justaburger ?? got..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."