Pearland, Texas
100% full Not resolved

I have the same sofa, and the material is literally tearing apart at the seams, 14 monsth after purchase.I called and they said they need photos, so I sent them and they were suppose dto investage and call me back.

Related: Rooms To Go Cindy Crawford Sofa Review from Fort Walton Beach, Florida

40 days later, I had to call them back and they are refusing to do anything about it. All I wanted was new casings to replace the ones that were literally falling apart after 14 months. I was told teh 12 months warranty was up and so I would have to purchase replacedments at $44.00 each. But the catch is, I cant talk to an actual person to get the new parts.

I have to send a form by snail mail with a check or money order. I told her that method gave me zero confidence that I would ever see the items I was ordering, and that I wanted to do it by credit card so I can dispute the charges should they not send them. She said she couldnt help, me because that was the only way. Looks like I will be bothering people at corporstae with emails and phone calls now until someone can actually help me.

I actually gave this worthless company a second chance after they jacked up a different purchase 5 years ago.NEVER AGAIN!!!

Review about: Cindy Crawford Metropolis 3 Piece Sectional Indigo Blue.

I didn't like: Porducts are cheaply made and fall apart, Fall apart right after the 1 yr warranty expires.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cindy Crawford Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor Srevice, Bad Quality, defective item, and poor business practices / $2500
Preferred solution I want the 2 casings sent me to replace the faulty ones. Without them, I have to buy an entirely new couch, and the $2500 we spent on the couch is wasted. So dissapointed in this company, yet AGAIN!!!! Ref - Order # 5498065 purchase dat 3/28/2015

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1207110

We're sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately this is the only method that is offered for paid part orders. We apologize for the disappointment that this causes.