1.5
Style and Design

I have the same sofa, and the material is literally tearing apart at the seams, 14 monsth after purchase.I called and they said they need photos, so I sent them and they were suppose dto investage and call me back.

40 days later, I had to call them back and they are refusing to do anything about it. All I wanted was new casings to replace the ones that were literally falling apart after 14 months. I was told teh 12 months warranty was up and so I would have to purchase replacedments at $44.00 each. But the catch is, I cant talk to an actual person to get the new parts.

I have to send a form by snail mail with a check or money order. I told her that method gave me zero confidence that I would ever see the items I was ordering, and that I wanted to do it by credit card so I can dispute the charges should they not send them. She said she couldnt help, me because that was the only way. Looks like I will be bothering people at corporstae with emails and phone calls now until someone can actually help me.

I actually gave this worthless company a second chance after they jacked up a different purchase 5 years ago.NEVER AGAIN!!!

This person wrote the review because of "poor srevice, bad quality, defective item, and poor business practices" of cindy crawford sofa from Rooms To Go and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Rooms To Go to "i want the 2 casings sent me to replace the faulty ones. without them, i have to buy an entirely new couch, and the $2500 we spent on the couch is wasted. so dissapointed in this company, yet again!!!! ref - order # 5498065 purchase dat 3/28/2015".

The most disappointing in user's experience was porducts are cheaply made and fall apart and fall apart right after the 1 yr warranty expires. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rooms To Go for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1207110

We're sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately this is the only method that is offered for paid part orders. We apologize for the disappointment that this causes.