Poorly Made couch, and Rooms to go was an absolutely joke.

53 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews

I have the same sofa, and the material is literally tearing apart at the seams, 14 monsth after purchase.I called and they said they need photos, so I sent them and they were suppose dto investage and call me back.

40 days later, I had to call them back and they are refusing to do anything about it. All I wanted was new casings to replace the ones that were literally falling apart after 14 months. I was told teh 12 months warranty was up and so I would have to purchase replacedments at $44.00 each. But the catch is, I cant talk to an actual person to get the new parts.

I have to send a form by snail mail with a check or money order. I told her that method gave me zero confidence that I would ever see the items I was ordering, and that I wanted to do it by credit card so I can dispute the charges should they not send them. She said she couldnt help, me because that was the only way. Looks like I will be bothering people at corporstae with emails and phone calls now until someone can actually help me.

I actually gave this worthless company a second chance after they jacked up a different purchase 5 years ago.NEVER AGAIN!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Porducts are cheaply made and fall apart
    • Fall apart right after the 1 yr warranty expires

Reason of review:
Poor Srevice, Bad Quality, defective item, and poor business practices
Preferred solution:
I want the 2 casings sent me to replace the faulty ones. Without them, I have to buy an entirely new couch, and the $2500 we spent on the couch is wasted. So dissapointed in this company, yet AGAIN!!!! Ref - Order # 5498065 purchase dat 3/28/2015
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Cindy Crawford Metropolis 3 Piece Sectional Indigo Blue
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #911499 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
53 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
TellUsRTG

Sep 02 #1207110

We're sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately this is the only method that is offered for paid part orders. We apologize for the disappointment that this causes.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.