Poorly Made couch, and Rooms to go was an absolutely joke.
I have the same sofa, and the material is literally tearing apart at the seams, 14 monsth after purchase.I called and they said they need photos, so I sent them and they were suppose dto investage and call me back.
40 days later, I had to call them back and they are refusing to do anything about it. All I wanted was new casings to replace the ones that were literally falling apart after 14 months. I was told teh 12 months warranty was up and so I would have to purchase replacedments at $44.00 each. But the catch is, I cant talk to an actual person to get the new parts.
I have to send a form by snail mail with a check or money order. I told her that method gave me zero confidence that I would ever see the items I was ordering, and that I wanted to do it by credit card so I can dispute the charges should they not send them. She said she couldnt help, me because that was the only way. Looks like I will be bothering people at corporstae with emails and phone calls now until someone can actually help me.
I actually gave this worthless company a second chance after they jacked up a different purchase 5 years ago.NEVER AGAIN!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Porducts are cheaply made and fall apart
- Fall apart right after the 1 yr warranty expires
- Reason of review:
- Poor Srevice, Bad Quality, defective item, and poor business practices
- Preferred solution:
- I want the 2 casings sent me to replace the faulty ones. Without them, I have to buy an entirely new couch, and the $2500 we spent on the couch is wasted. So dissapointed in this company, yet AGAIN!!!! Ref - Order # 5498065 purchase dat 3/28/2015
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cindy Crawford Metropolis 3 Piece Sectional Indigo Blue
- Cindy Crawford Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›