263 Bobby Jones Expy, Augusta, GA 30907, USA
4.1

I purchased my sofa/ loveseat Cayden Creek set for $1800 and got it on 1/19/17. The pillows that came with it are bursting at the seams as well as the parts of the

furniture where the arms meet the backs of the chairs.

The fillings of the pillows are constantly poking through, making it feel like needle *** I called Rooms 2 Go but it's off warranty so they can't do anything. I love the furniture style that's why I got it but I didnt expect it to mess up this fast or this much being that my little girl and I rarely uses it.

I highly disappointed with the quality that's being put out with Cindy Crawford furniture. Please inform me of things I can do about this?

Product or Service Mentioned: Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Final result, my issue could not be helped due to it being a year after manufactor's warranty.

TellUsRTG

We are sorry to learn that you are experiencing issues with the fabric of your Cayden Creek living room. We would be more than happy to look into this further, we just need a few more details.

Can you please send us your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com? We hope to hear from you soon!

@TellUsRTG

The order # is 1374595

@Macyie Holloway

I meant 1473595

@TellUsRTG

I put it the wrong order#. It's 1473595. I apologize for any inconvenience.