Bessemer, Alabama

The reclining sofa is falling on the floor and the reclining love seat is leaning. They sound like a broken roller coaster when trying to recline.

I went to the store in Birmingham AL to complain and they set up a technician to come out to the house because it was under warranty. The technician came out and then I received a phone call from customer svc stating we broke the furniture. I then became irate and the person asked me to take picutures and I said if you needed pictures your technician should have took them. So we go put on the list for another technician to come out.

He came out last Wednesday 02/26/14 and I still have not heard anything regarding what the pictures have told. I do not see how we could have broke the sofa and loveseat. We have over 1000.00 left to pay and we will soon be sitting on the floor.

I will never buy anything from rooms to go again and shouldve done my homework before going there to begin with. Furniture should last longer than a year.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Comments

TellUsRTG

I am very sorry to hear that you are having these problems with the sofa and loveseat. Our warranty does cover manufacturer defects that occur in the first year.

I would like to review the account to see if I can assist further.

Please email me the order details including the phone number to Tellus@Roomstogo.com "Attention Pissed Consumer". Thank you.