Savannah, Georgia

We purchased a sofa and loveseat 3/15/14. The first sofa arrived with horrible stitching and they replaced it weeks later with a sofa with a bent frame.

We are waiting for our third sofa. The Manager of the Savannah store, Robbie, assured me the third sofa could be delivered 6/24/14 so that my husband or I would not have to take any more time off work. Rooms to go has called and stated it cannot do this. I then told Robbie at Rooms To Go in Savannah just to have the driver bring me a refund check and pick the furniture up.

His staff told me it can't be done and that the refund will take 3-5 days, he tells me it will take 2 weeks or slightly more. I am beyond over trying to deal with these people, I have out of town guests arriving mid July and want to have someplace to seat them! My husband and I are federally contracted employees, so when we don't work we don't get paid. Please, can you help us?

I don't want the furniture delivered 6/27/14....I just want my check when they come to get the furniture so I can go purchase from a reputable company. There has been NO customer Service from Robbie or the Rooms to Go schedulers, and they in fact tried to deliver one sofa when I clearly told them we would not be home. Please contact me at Marcia Stewart, 200 Dustin Collins Road, Brunswick, Ga. 912-262-0562 or email me at marciaastewart@gmail.com.

Also, Robbie told us the furniture was Made in America...in Mississippi....this furniture has Made In China stamped all over the bottom....Really deceptive.

I asked him about it and he said the "parts" are made in Mississippi but assembly was done in China. Again, Deceptive.

Comments