I purchased a leather 3 pc. sectional for $4,200.00 and after 3 years the area where you rest your head had started peeling on both recliners of the sofa.

My wife sits on one side and I sit in the other side. We only use these recliners at most 4 hours a day. When I showed the photos to customer service they said they would give me $800.00 credit if I purchased an equivalent product the (complete sectional) and won't agree that this is a quality issue.

They want me to pay $3,400 to use the product for 3 years. I purchased a new Toyota in 1997 with leather seats and have drove this car for 240,000 miles in all kind of climate and the leather shows little sign of wear and no peeling anywhere.

• leather furniture quality

Comments

TellUsRTG

We apologize for the disappointment in your leather sofa. While Rooms To Go does carry a one year warranty against defect, we do expect the furniture to last longer.

If you could email us at TellUs@RoomsToGo "Attention Pissed Consumer" along with your order details and pictures of the set, we could look further into this for you. Again we apologize for the disappointment and look forward to hearing from you.