Houston, Texas

I purchased a living room set and after it was delivered realized that it was the most uncomfortable, cheaply made furniture I had ever owned not to mention the fact that it was too much for my living room. I called customer service and asked it I could return it for exchange and they informed me that once its delivered I am basically stuck with it.

They said I should have "layed on couch in showroom" before I decided to purchase. Sorry I'm just not one that lays out on a couch in a showroom. I didn't ask for refund, just wanted to exchange for something different and said I would pay to have pick up and return. Bottom line is they would not work with me at all so I'm stuck with over 2k worth of furniture that I absolutely hate.

Will never shop at RTG again and will inform everyone that ever mentions it to me.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Should have known better...never had problems with STAR FURNITURE

• and recliner