Ocala, Florida
2.5

My grandmother ordered my son a new bedroom set from the rooms to go in Ocala, Fl.We were so excited to get it.

On the delivery date they brought everything we ordered minus the matress. At that point we were calm and called the store find out the story. After back and forth with warehouse, they finally set up for the matress to be delivered. My grandmother was offered neither a gift card or her delivery charge refunded.

Today, 2 days before christmas, we were setting it up so mu grandmother could see my sons reactions upon receiving the bed. Well the head board was beyond messed up. The sides were coming off the board itself and the top was scratched. So once again we call the store.

We got absolutely no help. Called customer service only to get attitude from them and got told that they could only deliever in January.

Once again no delievery chare refunded, however, they offered a $50 gift card.This could have potentially been a great deal, but after the horrible customer service and rude people we "inconvenienced," we will never ever use rooms to go again.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you be able to send us the order info and the above details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?