Rooms To Go - Review about Chair from Jersey Village, Texas
The chairs to a new dining set I bought there are faux leather and have springs in the seat that make them very cushiony.Well I had guest the next day and to my embarrassment they were injured by some wires that were dangerously sticking upward and tore thru the material.
So that experience left us very unhappy with the quality sold here.The faux leather material is very cheap and a few months later look pitiful.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The biggest mistake I made was purchasing "leather" sectional couch from the RTG Boca Raton Store in December of 2009. When purchased, we were told how durable of a piece..."
- "We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off. We..."
- "I Purchased a leather recliner sofa from Rooms To Go Clearance Center in July, 2010. It had a couple small marks on the outside corners from being moved around, but..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "It's like the caramel shell is rotten. Clear with whites chunks..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."