Rooms To Go - Review about Chair from Jersey Village, Texas
The chairs to a new dining set I bought there are faux leather and have springs in the seat that make them very cushiony.Well I had guest the next day and to my embarrassment they were injured by some wires that were dangerously sticking upward and tore thru the material.
So that experience left us very unhappy with the quality sold here.The faux leather material is very cheap and a few months later look pitiful.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a leather recliner sofa from Rooms To Go Clearance Center in July, 2010. It had a couple small marks on the outside corners from being moved around, but..."
- "I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money. After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Called numerous times including the..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "It's like the caramel shell is rotten. Clear with whites chunks..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."