Rooms To Go - Review about Chair from Jersey Village, Texas
The chairs to a new dining set I bought there are faux leather and have springs in the seat that make them very cushiony.Well I had guest the next day and to my embarrassment they were injured by some wires that were dangerously sticking upward and tore thru the material.
So that experience left us very unhappy with the quality sold here.The faux leather material is very cheap and a few months later look pitiful.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "It's like the caramel shell is rotten. Clear with whites chunks..."