Rooms To Go - Review about Furniture from Luling, Louisiana

248 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews

Furniture came damage.Refuse to take it back.The driver made threats against me and started taking off his back brace and shirt trying to fight me bc i didnt want to except the damage furniture.Then i did not receive my dresser the driver took off in the truck and committed theft over $500.I had to call the cops and press chargers for simple assault and theft over $500.The manger of the pearl river,Louisiana store refuses to do anything about and corporate said the manger has to fix the problem they are passing the buck back and forth.The furniture was just drop off on my porch bc the driver refuse to bring my furniture inside and set it up and i paid for this service.Now they still want me to pay for furniture i did not receive.Look at pics my furniture was dump on my porch.The driver refuse to bring it inside.My name is Ronnie Ganser at 504 715 4024.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Furniture
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #751457

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
248 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 15, 2015 #1078786

Thats considered fraud and Theft.Im seeing over 1000 complaints and corporate dont do anything about it.The manager's refuse to take care of the customer.I will never buy furniture from Rooms To Go.I will blast them on social media and let the world no.

0 0 Reply

Dec 15, 2015 #1078784

You should contact the attorney General's Office,file a complaint,and file with BBB

1 0 Reply

Dec 15, 2015 #1078783

The manger should be fired.!!!!ASP

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rooms To Go. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rooms To Go.
Filing a new complaint about
×