Luling, Louisiana
Style and Design

Furniture came damage.Refuse to take it back.The driver made threats against me and started taking off his back brace and shirt trying to fight me bc i didnt want to except the damage furniture.Then i did not receive my dresser the driver took off in the truck and committed theft over $500.I had to call the cops and press chargers for simple assault and theft over $500.The manger of the pearl river,Louisiana store refuses to do anything about and corporate said the manger has to fix the problem they are passing the buck back and forth.The furniture was just drop off on my porch bc the driver refuse to bring my furniture inside and set it up and i paid for this service.Now they still want me to pay for furniture i did not receive.Look at pics my furniture was dump on my porch.The driver refuse to bring it inside.My name is Ronnie Ganser at 504 715 4024.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Thats considered fraud and Theft.Im seeing over 1000 complaints and corporate dont do anything about it.The manager's refuse to take care of the customer.I will never buy furniture from Rooms To Go.I will blast them on social media and let the world no.

You should contact the attorney General's Office,file a complaint,and file with BBB

The manger should be fired.!!!!ASP

Rooms To Go Delivery Service Review Rooms To Go "First I order a bedroom that was delivered to a wrong address. I received it 15 days after. Two parts is missing on My wall entertainment wall ant it scratched...." Read more Rooms To Go - They blocked me on Facebook Rooms To Go "Because I put the conversation between me and tellus@roomstogo.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..." Read more Rooms To Go - The worse customer service I have ever experienced! Rooms To Go "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more