Romans to go furniture is cheap and not worth the price.This glass table did not tempered glass and it broke into sharp pieces, cutting my husband's right palm, the tendons, arteries and nerves.
He underwent a reconstructive surgery and therapies.
Still an year and half after the incident his right hand is not fully functional.Also their couch sold as leather peels and sticks to the body.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Glass Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "Purchased advertised furniture. Complete Living room set, bedroom set w/ mattress and dining room set. Spent over $6,000. Delivery day came. half the furniture showed up broken and the mattress..."
- "We purchased a matching sofa, love seat, and chair from RTG in December 2011 and it was delivered January 2012. The arm rest on the couch is now peeling..."
- "This man will *** you out of your money and will waste your time. I met this *** man and he told me that he knew how to make websites...."
- "Here is the timeline of my experience with Teddy Bear Smiles. On Sept 18th when I dropped my daughter off at school her class was already in with the photographer so..."
- "The Great Divide...not so great when only 15~20% is chocolate and the rest is vanilla. I'm a chocolate fan and was very disappointed to get hardly any in..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."