Romans to go furniture is cheap and not worth the price.This glass table did not tempered glass and it broke into sharp pieces, cutting my husband's right palm, the tendons, arteries and nerves.
He underwent a reconstructive surgery and therapies.
Still an year and half after the incident his right hand is not fully functional.Also their couch sold as leather peels and sticks to the body.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Glass Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off. We..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Ordered the tea rose set plus extra dessert dishes. One cup and the large serving dish arrived broken, due to poor packaging. The dessert bowls didnt even have the same color! Sent an..."
- "WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!! We have had to call them 5 times on the same prpblem. All they do is Band-Aid fix the problem, charge you your monthly fee+the service call..."
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."