Katy, Texas

Romans to go furniture is cheap and not worth the price.This glass table did not tempered glass and it broke into sharp pieces, cutting my husband's right palm, the tendons, arteries and nerves.

He underwent a reconstructive surgery and therapies.

Still an year and half after the incident his right hand is not fully functional.Also their couch sold as leather peels and sticks to the body.

Review about: Glass Table.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Rooms to go is not responsible for your husband not using common sense and using a pair of gloves or something to pick up the glasses. Don't give them a bad review for your dumbness.

TellUsRTG

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns. We see that you have sent your information to Customer Service and they are working with you in regard to this. We apologize for the experience and look forward to continue working with you.

Rooms To Go Cindy Crawford Sofa Review Rooms To Go "I bought this sectional (Cindy Crawford), from RTG on January 14,2017. The furniture was delivered for the second time discolored. Now I'm dealing with the rudest, most unprofessional people in..." Read more Rooms To Go - They blocked me on Facebook Rooms To Go "Because I put the conversation between me and tellus@roomstogo.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..." Read more Rooms To Go Sofa Review from Key West, Florida Rooms To Go "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..." Read more Rooms To Go - Peeling Sofa and Loveseat Rooms To Go "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more