Rooms To Go - Review about Kingvale Power Reclining Sofa from Dallas, Texas

October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go.2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat and I could feel a board going across my lower back.

And the coffee table isnt real wood...and the plastic coating that looks lime wood started lifting up. Called them. Rude customer service people. Tech came out..tried to over stuff it which made it lumpy and glued the table..still could see it.

At 6 months went into the store and was unhappy and just wanted my money back. Nope..only could exchange for equal or greater value. Told them. Nothing in here worth buying.

Manager was going to attempt to get my money back..we said we would try one last time. Idiots we are. We spend 250.00 more for something we thought would be better. Wrong...again..6 months into it..seats are loose and one side is leaning.

Called customer service. Got someone nice. Tech came out..he agreed that everything was not right and took a bunch of pictures. A few days later customer service calls me back to tell me that he said "normal wear and tear".

WHERE ARE THE PICS?????? I demanded they find that tech and ask about all the pics he took. Again, I can go exchange for more ***. Not this time.

I dont want their crappy furniture.So that hole when it is reclined is suppose to be there?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Kingvale Power Reclining Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #729336

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 25, 2015 #1069753

I bought kingvale recliner 6 months ago, it is awesome, you are talking absolute nonsense , Russel from Frisco

0 0 Reply

Nov 07, 2015 #1059801

Just keep calling every day acting like a crazy person and they might give you what you want just so they don't have to talk to you again

0 0 Reply

Nov 05, 2015 #1058865

Wow! Sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send us your order info to

4 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.