Rooms To Go - Review about Kingvale Power Reclining Sofa from Dallas, Texas
October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go.2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat and I could feel a board going across my lower back.
And the coffee table isnt real wood...and the plastic coating that looks lime wood started lifting up. Called them. Rude customer service people. Tech came out..tried to over stuff it which made it lumpy and glued the table..still could see it.
At 6 months went into the store and was unhappy and just wanted my money back. Nope..only could exchange for equal or greater value. Told them. Nothing in here worth buying.
Manager was going to attempt to get my money back..we said we would try one last time. Idiots we are. We spend 250.00 more for something we thought would be better. Wrong...again..6 months into it..seats are loose and one side is leaning.
Called customer service. Got someone nice. Tech came out..he agreed that everything was not right and took a bunch of pictures. A few days later customer service calls me back to tell me that he said "normal wear and tear".
WHERE ARE THE PICS?????? I demanded they find that tech and ask about all the pics he took. Again, I can go exchange for more ***. Not this time.
I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK. AND I WILL DISPUTE CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD.
I dont want their crappy furniture.So that hole when it is reclined is suppose to be there?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Kingvale Power Reclining Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "Purchased living room ensemble which included sectional sofa, end tables, entertainment wall unit, and as a bonus, a 50" plasma TV. Also purchased the "protection" plan for the..."
- "Furniture came damage.Refuse to take it back.The driver made threats against me and started taking off his back brace and shirt trying to fight me bc i didnt want to..."
- "I had seen so many glowing reviews of this product and decided I would take the risk and try it out. I was not looking to pay 350 dollars for..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."