Rooms To Go - Review about Kingvale Power Reclining Sofa from Dallas, Texas
October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go.2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat and I could feel a board going across my lower back.
And the coffee table isnt real wood...and the plastic coating that looks lime wood started lifting up. Called them. Rude customer service people. Tech came out..tried to over stuff it which made it lumpy and glued the table..still could see it.
At 6 months went into the store and was unhappy and just wanted my money back. Nope..only could exchange for equal or greater value. Told them. Nothing in here worth buying.
Manager was going to attempt to get my money back..we said we would try one last time. Idiots we are. We spend 250.00 more for something we thought would be better. Wrong...again..6 months into it..seats are loose and one side is leaning.
Called customer service. Got someone nice. Tech came out..he agreed that everything was not right and took a bunch of pictures. A few days later customer service calls me back to tell me that he said "normal wear and tear".
WHERE ARE THE PICS?????? I demanded they find that tech and ask about all the pics he took. Again, I can go exchange for more ***. Not this time.
I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK. AND I WILL DISPUTE CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD.
I dont want their crappy furniture.So that hole when it is reclined is suppose to be there?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Kingvale Power Reclining Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Furniture came damage.Refuse to take it back.The driver made threats against me and started taking off his back brace and shirt trying to fight me bc i didnt want to..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."