I bought a chair and ottoman from RTG in Pensacola Fl approximately 3 years ago , I was told it was leather.The so called leather on the chair cushion is "flaking" off and also has a small hole in the flaking area.
I have always owned leather furniture and NEVER had this problem. I would like to be contacted by RTG Rep.
I want to be refunded some of the 1500$ I wasted !I can be reached at: email@example.com
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Leather Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a sofa Feb 2015 in the West Palm Beach, FL store, Okeechobee Rd location. The fabric and piping sewing was zigzag, a hole on the side from lack of..."
- "It's better to spend more at El Dorado furniture or Ashley do not go to rooms to go. If you ask for leather they'll give you this. Definitely this is..."
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "What is preventing you from unsubscribing me from your mailing list? Why do you keep sending unsolicited mails time after time? Me thinks the “unsubscribe” button is a dead one with..."
- "Doesnâ€™t it just sound amazing, a few dollars, a few appointments, a touch of pain and you are hair free forever. Well if you are dark haired and ethnic like..."
- "I ordered June 4 2015 I paid for express pay I got my package today 2 months later & I want my money back everything is to small and/or botched..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."