Fremont, California
Style and Design

I bought a chair and ottoman from RTG in Pensacola Fl approximately 3 years ago , I was told it was leather.The so called leather on the chair cushion is "flaking" off and also has a small hole in the flaking area.

I have always owned leather furniture and NEVER had this problem. I would like to be contacted by RTG Rep.

I want to be refunded some of the 1500$ I wasted !I can be reached at: slugsqueeze@yahoo.com

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Do
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1029402

Bodily fluid will do that!For Christ sake just buy a new set!

I lay on my pillow every night and my pillow I just bought 2 years ago is flat! What the *** I paid 29.95 for it and it should last a lifetime for such a high cost!

Sounds ridiculous right?So this this *** complaint - no one ever takes responsibility any more!!!

TellUsRTG
#1019540

Yikes! Would you be able to send us these images along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford Living Room Bad Quality Rooms To Go "Compré un juego de sala Cindy Crawford y la calidad ha sido muy mala. Estos muebles ni se utilizan ya que se compraron *** fines estéticos de adorno. Sin embargo,..." Read more Rooms To Go Loveseat Review Rooms To Go "Within a year of buying my love seat the fabric has come undone at its seams! I called rooms to go and they sent a man full of excuses. Then..." Read more Rooms To Go - Peeling Sofa and Loveseat Rooms To Go "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more