Apex, North Carolina
Featured Not resolved
2.3

We bought a rooms to go leather couch , sofa and reclined and they peeled badly after 2nd year .Tried to contact them , they only wanted to give us 600 credit for a 3000 purchase .

We bought a lot from them and we where planning to buy more but never again.

i don't recommend buying from them.Horrible horrible experience.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Hi

Sorry to hear about this.I am planning to buy sofa in RTG.

I want to know the name of your sofa.Is it BAYCLIFFE power reclining sofa?

Thank you.

TellUsRTG

We're sorry to hear about this. The offer that was made to you is based upon how long the customer has had the furniture beyond the one year manufacturer warranty that we provide. I would be happy to look over your account if you can email me with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com.

Horrific LIARS AT ROOMS TO GO Rooms To Go "MY LEATHER SOFA'S ARE PEELING AND CRACKING AND CAUSE MY SON TO GET SICK AND ROOMS TO GO OFFERED ME A FULL CREDIT FOR RE SELECTION AND NOW A COUPLE..." Read more Rooms To Go - They blocked me on Facebook Rooms To Go "Because I put the conversation between me and tellus@roomstogo.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..." Read more Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford Living Room Bad Quality Rooms To Go "Compré un juego de sala Cindy Crawford y la calidad ha sido muy mala. Estos muebles ni se utilizan ya que se compraron *** fines estéticos de adorno. Sin embargo,..." Read more Bench/Ottoman leather peeling after light use and no help from Rooms To Go Rooms To Go "I purchased a ottoman/bench from Rooms To Go about 2 years ago. It was supposed to be real genuine leather. A few months ago I began to notice flaking in..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more