Rooms To Go - Review about Leather Sectional from Angier, North Carolina
My husband and I purchased a "leather" sectional from rooms to go six years ago.A few months ago I noticed the corner piece had cracks and had started peeling.
We had purchased a $150 extended warranty, but it was only for three years. I called around to a few upholstery shops and they each told me real leather doesn't peel. One vendor told me it would take a lot longer for real leather to start showing signs of wear and tear.
I called RTG and was told because we were outside of the six year RTG warranty period there was nothing they could do.
I even asked if I could pay to have a RTG repairman come out and repair the sectional and was again told no. The csr explained that the lifetime of the sectional was six years and beyond that time there was nothing they could do. When I asked if the sectional was real leather I was told it was actually blended leather; blended with what the csr wasn't able to tell me. He also wasn't able to tell me why the sectional was represented as leather.
We never would have spent $1900 for this sectional if we had known it would only last six years.
We have furnished much of our home from RTG, but I won't ever shop there again.Lesson learned!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015. Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN. Drivers handed me a customer service business card..."
- "Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers. Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the..."
- "We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013. We placed the set in the family and start using frequently. Leather started..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."