Rooms To Go - Review about Leather Sofa from Pharr, Texas
I will never buy at rooms to go again.The supposedly genuine leather sofas I bought are peeling and now I can't get anyone to help me.
I tried talking to the manager, but he said there was nothing he could do for me.He suggested that I buy more expensive sofas next time .
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- "I Purchased a leather recliner sofa from Rooms To Go Clearance Center in July, 2010. It had a couple small marks on the outside corners from being moved around, but..."
- "My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather. He died two years later. My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I've always liked and bought my daughter sketchers twinkle toes since she was a toddler. No problems. But this year I bought her some and she only uses them for..."
- "Hello Rep. my name is David and would like to get information on a Members Mark rocking chair that i purchased from Sams Club, this chair is no longer in..."