Rooms To Go - Review about Leather Sofa from Pharr, Texas
I will never buy at rooms to go again.The supposedly genuine leather sofas I bought are peeling and now I can't get anyone to help me.
I tried talking to the manager, but he said there was nothing he could do for me.He suggested that I buy more expensive sofas next time .
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a leather recliner sofa from Rooms To Go Clearance Center in July, 2010. It had a couple small marks on the outside corners from being moved around, but..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- "I've always liked and bought my daughter sketchers twinkle toes since she was a toddler. No problems. But this year I bought her some and she only uses them for..."
- "Hello Rep. my name is David and would like to get information on a Members Mark rocking chair that i purchased from Sams Club, this chair is no longer in..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."