Five Forks, South Carolina
Featured Not resolved

Hi, we bought our full living room furniture - $2500 bonded leather sofa set, recliner with TV and console around 3.5 years back.Our TV samsung spoiled in 1st year.

Now our sofa, loveseat and reclineŕs surface leather is peeling off. We hardly used our furniture but they are really very bad quality furniture. They got spoiled in 3 years. We are expecting help from Rooms To Go for this defective furniture replacement.

We bought many things from RTG but this living set is really bad quality.Please respond.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rooms To Go Cindy Crawford Sofa Review Rooms To Go "I bought this sectional (Cindy Crawford), from RTG on January 14,2017. The furniture was delivered for the second time discolored. Now I'm dealing with the rudest, most unprofessional people in..." Read more Horrific LIARS AT ROOMS TO GO Rooms To Go "MY LEATHER SOFA'S ARE PEELING AND CRACKING AND CAUSE MY SON TO GET SICK AND ROOMS TO GO OFFERED ME A FULL CREDIT FOR RE SELECTION AND NOW A COUPLE..." Read more Rooms To Go - Bed fell apart Rooms To Go "We purchased a king bedroom suite from rooms to go, late 2013. This morning 02-26-17, the bed made a wood cracking noise and then came crashing down on one side...." Read more Bench/Ottoman leather peeling after light use and no help from Rooms To Go Rooms To Go "I purchased a ottoman/bench from Rooms To Go about 2 years ago. It was supposed to be real genuine leather. A few months ago I began to notice flaking in..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more