Rooms To Go - Review about Living Room Set from Baytown, Texas
I bought a living room set for 2200, But when i got my furniture my recliner wasn't there just a regular sofa went back to the store sales person was rude the manager was rude.I decided right there i was never coming back.
2 years later sofa is falling apart.DON'T GO to rooms to go
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Living Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "I wanted to purchase the quilted ballerina stocking for my daughter. The only options are a light skin blonde ballerina or a dark skin brunette. My daughter is light skinned..."
- "Customer service have no valid explanation of why a MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo, they insist to replace with MagicjackExpress. I asked what if the new device (MJExpress)..."
- "there are still problems and I am homeless and not getting paid but other people are.that is discrimination gracious.thankyou and have a great day this is a bad thing..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."