Rooms To Go - Review about Living Room Set from Baytown, Texas
I bought a living room set for 2200, But when i got my furniture my recliner wasn't there just a regular sofa went back to the store sales person was rude the manager was rude.I decided right there i was never coming back.
2 years later sofa is falling apart.DON'T GO to rooms to go
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Living Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "$2500 bed from ROOMS to go! They said they don't cover bed bugs.. They say I can return it with No money back. ..."
- "We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off. We..."
- "I swear i love Panera Bread but they are too stingy with meat. (Ingredients in general). Ordered chicken Mediterranean Flatbread sandwich and the chicken was extra thin and small..."
- "I wanted to purchase the quilted ballerina stocking for my daughter. The only options are a light skin blonde ballerina or a dark skin brunette. My daughter is light skinned..."
- "there are still problems and I am homeless and not getting paid but other people are.that is discrimination gracious.thankyou and have a great day this is a bad thing..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."