This is a recliner thais peeling & cracking in mutiple places.I purchased the conditioner to prolong the life, what a waste of time and money.
I have purchased furniture at flea markets for less than half than RTG without the so called conditioner that are in great condition. I also purchased couch and loveseat that the stiching has come out, and both are hardly used.
This has been 2 experiences with RTG, my first and last.If anyone asks RTG, run the other way.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off. We..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- "They advertise free product, just pay shipping handling. Then in a week and a half later they make an unauthorized charge to your bank account almost $90!!! Advertisement does..."
- "oka so i purchased a car for extreme imports and had the car for three months they called me back on the third month and told me to bring my..."
- "The original Winco Space Medals are made from test materials. There are three Chinese Manufacturers producing these exact same medals but using a cheaper metal. This seller must have discovered..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."