This is a recliner thais peeling & cracking in mutiple places.I purchased the conditioner to prolong the life, what a waste of time and money.
I have purchased furniture at flea markets for less than half than RTG without the so called conditioner that are in great condition. I also purchased couch and loveseat that the stiching has come out, and both are hardly used.
This has been 2 experiences with RTG, my first and last.If anyone asks RTG, run the other way.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It's better to spend more at El Dorado furniture or Ashley do not go to rooms to go. If you ask for leather they'll give you this. Definitely this is..."
- "$2500 bed from ROOMS to go! They said they don't cover bed bugs.. They say I can return it with No money back. ..."
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "oka so i purchased a car for extreme imports and had the car for three months they called me back on the third month and told me to bring my..."
- "I ordered 7 dresses that were on sale, and looked elegant to me on the website. It took 6 weeks to receive 5 of the items ordered. The worst thing..."
- "They advertise free product, just pay shipping handling. Then in a week and a half later they make an unauthorized charge to your bank account almost $90!!! Advertisement does..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."