Montreal, Quebec

Bought this sectional for our Florida vacation home 5 yrs ago.We only use it a total of a month a year.

And it is falling apart . Rooms to go also discountinued this item. After painful continued contact and arguing they are willing to give us 600$ credit and come and pick up the whole sectional.There our no sectional replacement for that amount. We paid 2800$ never again.

We will try Costco , they stand by their product and no hassle return.Lesson learned Rooms to go customer service was the worse I encountered!

Review about: Sectional Sofa.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

#1019776

The same thing happened to my $2500 leather set..it is 5 yrs old and it was peeling everywhere.I sent an email to the president of rooms to go and told him I was going to post pictures of their crappy furniture on every social media outlet.

2 days later they offered me a new living room set of equal value, including the protection and delivery. The next day I went to the store and got a brand new sectional and accent chair!

They went above and beyond for me. They are aware of their so called "leather" furniture having a peeling problem.

You may want to try that! I had emailed their customer service pics of peeling all over the furniture and a month later still no response.

Then I found the president's email and 2 days later...a brand new set!!Good luck and don't let it go!!

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #994786

This is exactly what you get when you try to cheap out by purchasing BONDED leather.It is a very thin sheet of leather bonded to some backing.

It is never worth it to buy bonded leather.Either spend the extra to get real quality leather, or go with fabric.

Oh, and they make repair kits you can use to repair this stuff, to at least make it look better.

TellUsRTG

So sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your sectional. We would be more than happy to look into this further. Can you send us some of your order info to Tellus@roomstogo.com?