My husband and I paid $1,595.33 for a love seat and sofa set. The first time they tried to deliver, they gave us the wrong love seat. Second, third and FOURTH time they tried to deliver, the love seat they brought was scratched up and damaged. We have now had a mismatched living room set for 3 weeks. Spending 4 afternoons just waiting on rooms to go to deliver the correct, not damaged piece of furniture that we ordered and already paid for. Ridiculous. I don't even know if it will be correct today.
On another note, the salesman (who happens to be the sales manager) who sold us the furniture told us "call me immediately if anything is wrong with the furniture when they deliver." This man has been called every. single. time. And every time he is conveniently with "at least 3 customers" and will "call [me] back as soon as possible."
I have not spoken to this man since the day my husband and I purchased the furniture.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of communication
- Response time
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "It's better to spend more at El Dorado furniture or Ashley do not go to rooms to go. If you ask for leather they'll give you this. Definitely this is..."
- " Hi I was promised a tracking number Wednesday, still have not heard back from you. I am not surprised as this is the third..."
- "Do not like veterans. I was told by foot locker associates that they have a 20% discounts for military and veterans in the store. When i showed my veteran ID..."
- "The tops from the Cafe Cups product break off in a few months with normal use. I attempted to contact the manufacturer, Spark Innovators. They have a web site (http://sparkinnovators.primize.com/)..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."