Rooms To Go - Review about Sofa from Brandon, Florida

156 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews

My husband and I paid $1,595.33 for a love seat and sofa set. The first time they tried to deliver, they gave us the wrong love seat. Second, third and FOURTH time they tried to deliver, the love seat they brought was scratched up and damaged. We have now had a mismatched living room set for 3 weeks. Spending 4 afternoons just waiting on rooms to go to deliver the correct, not damaged piece of furniture that we ordered and already paid for. Ridiculous. I don't even know if it will be correct today.

On another note, the salesman (who happens to be the sales manager) who sold us the furniture told us "call me immediately if anything is wrong with the furniture when they deliver." This man has been called every. single. time. And every time he is conveniently with "at least 3 customers" and will "call [me] back as soon as possible."

I have not spoken to this man since the day my husband and I purchased the furniture.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #815507

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
156 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
TellUsRTG

Mar 24 #1133153

This is not ok. Are you able to send me your order info along with the above details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.