Rooms To Go - Review about Sofa from Brandon, Florida
My husband and I paid $1,595.33 for a love seat and sofa set. The first time they tried to deliver, they gave us the wrong love seat. Second, third and FOURTH time they tried to deliver, the love seat they brought was scratched up and damaged. We have now had a mismatched living room set for 3 weeks. Spending 4 afternoons just waiting on rooms to go to deliver the correct, not damaged piece of furniture that we ordered and already paid for. Ridiculous. I don't even know if it will be correct today.
On another note, the salesman (who happens to be the sales manager) who sold us the furniture told us "call me immediately if anything is wrong with the furniture when they deliver." This man has been called every. single. time. And every time he is conveniently with "at least 3 customers" and will "call [me] back as soon as possible."
I have not spoken to this man since the day my husband and I purchased the furniture.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of communication
- Response time
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013. We placed the set in the family and start using frequently. Leather started..."
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "On 6/23, USAA sent Safelite Auto Glass from Brandon FL to my house to replace the windshield on my work truck, a 1988 Ford F150. It’s not a beautiful..."
- "Do not like veterans. I was told by foot locker associates that they have a 20% discounts for military and veterans in the store. When i showed my veteran ID..."
- "Arrico Realty and Property Management is a bad property management company please stay away from this business as they will steal money from you. I rented a place from..."