Brandon, Florida

My husband and I paid $1,595.33 for a love seat and sofa set. The first time they tried to deliver, they gave us the wrong love seat. Second, third and FOURTH time they tried to deliver, the love seat they brought was scratched up and damaged. We have now had a mismatched living room set for 3 weeks. Spending 4 afternoons just waiting on rooms to go to deliver the correct, not damaged piece of furniture that we ordered and already paid for. Ridiculous. I don't even know if it will be correct today.

On another note, the salesman (who happens to be the sales manager) who sold us the furniture told us "call me immediately if anything is wrong with the furniture when they deliver." This man has been called every. single. time. And every time he is conveniently with "at least 3 customers" and will "call [me] back as soon as possible."

I have not spoken to this man since the day my husband and I purchased the furniture.

Review about: Sofa.

I liked: Furniture.

I didn't like: Lack of communication, Response time.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

This is not ok. Are you able to send me your order info along with the above details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?