Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Featured Not resolved

Purchased a sofa Feb 2015 in the West Palm Beach, FL store, Okeechobee Rd location.The fabric and piping sewing was zigzag, a hole on the side from lack of staples, padding filler creating a sunken look around the arms and fabric not tacked proper around the front leg.

The sofa was replace with another sofa and it also had issues. A repair tech was sent to make repairs but could not correct all the issues. He took pictures and sent them the company. Room to Go would not refund me but allowed me to pick a different sofa of equal or more value.

Today I received the new sofa and the piping is not sewn correctly on the bottom, the padding on the arms is sunken in and a spot on the middle cushion. I am not a happy customer.

I wish they would take their product and refund me.Help

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

have been looking for living room set, (couch,loveseat,recliner) plus small dining set.Had my eye on 2 sets I like at RTG.

After reading your review and others I will not be purchasing from them.

When you spend into the thousands customer service should be a priority.I thank you for submitting a review.

Rooms To Go Sofa Review from Key West, Florida Rooms To Go "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..." Read more Rooms To Go Delivery Service Review Rooms To Go "First I order a bedroom that was delivered to a wrong address. I received it 15 days after. Two parts is missing on My wall entertainment wall ant it scratched...." Read more Rooms To Go Shipping Service Review Rooms To Go "Terrible customer service. No one cares!!!!! My husband took off so that he could be here for the delivery of our kids bunk bed. When the delivery guys arrived and..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more