Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Purchased a sofa Feb 2015 in the West Palm Beach, FL store, Okeechobee Rd location.The fabric and piping sewing was zigzag, a hole on the side from lack of staples, padding filler creating a sunken look around the arms and fabric not tacked proper around the front leg.

The sofa was replace with another sofa and it also had issues. A repair tech was sent to make repairs but could not correct all the issues. He took pictures and sent them the company. Room to Go would not refund me but allowed me to pick a different sofa of equal or more value.

Today I received the new sofa and the piping is not sewn correctly on the bottom, the padding on the arms is sunken in and a spot on the middle cushion. I am not a happy customer.

I wish they would take their product and refund me.Help

Review about: Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

have been looking for living room set, (couch,loveseat,recliner) plus small dining set.Had my eye on 2 sets I like at RTG.

After reading your review and others I will not be purchasing from them.

When you spend into the thousands customer service should be a priority.I thank you for submitting a review.