Rooms To Go - Review about Sofa from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Purchased a sofa Feb 2015 in the West Palm Beach, FL store, Okeechobee Rd location.The fabric and piping sewing was zigzag, a hole on the side from lack of staples, padding filler creating a sunken look around the arms and fabric not tacked proper around the front leg.
The sofa was replace with another sofa and it also had issues. A repair tech was sent to make repairs but could not correct all the issues. He took pictures and sent them the company. Room to Go would not refund me but allowed me to pick a different sofa of equal or more value.
Today I received the new sofa and the piping is not sewn correctly on the bottom, the padding on the arms is sunken in and a spot on the middle cushion. I am not a happy customer.
I wish they would take their product and refund me.Help
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Wished we had believed all the bad reviews, we ended up with alot of defective, poor quality furniture that was not inexpensive to buy. After about a month, discovered the..."
- "DON'T EVER use this product!!! It doesn't work & they don't stand behind it! A brand NEW iPhone 6 destroyed!!!!! Please pass the word... They claim water proof..."
- "It might not be illegal but it should be. A baby sitting in a bar stool at the bar crying while mother drinks her beer. Manager did tell her (after..."