Rooms To Go - Review about Sofa from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Purchased a sofa Feb 2015 in the West Palm Beach, FL store, Okeechobee Rd location.The fabric and piping sewing was zigzag, a hole on the side from lack of staples, padding filler creating a sunken look around the arms and fabric not tacked proper around the front leg.

The sofa was replace with another sofa and it also had issues. A repair tech was sent to make repairs but could not correct all the issues. He took pictures and sent them the company. Room to Go would not refund me but allowed me to pick a different sofa of equal or more value.

Today I received the new sofa and the piping is not sewn correctly on the bottom, the padding on the arms is sunken in and a spot on the middle cushion. I am not a happy customer.

I wish they would take their product and refund me.Help

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #623948 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 28, 2015 #1054966

have been looking for living room set, (couch,loveseat,recliner) plus small dining set. Had my eye on 2 sets I like at RTG. After reading your review and others I will not be purchasing from them. When you spend into the thousands customer service should be a priority. I thank you for submitting a review.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.