Rooms To Go - Review about Wall Unit from Conyers, Georgia
Bought a wall unit from rooms to go.It was delivered but the hardware was missing.
So I have all the pieces are laying on my living room floor. Customer service is no help!
Each time I talked them I'm told something different.Wondering how much longer it's going to be on my floor!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Wall Unit
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013. We placed the set in the family and start using frequently. Leather started..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "Often I use the restroom at JoAnn Fabric store in Conyers, Georgia and it leaves much to be desired. Often I don't want to use it because I never know..."
- "Completely disgusted!!! I'm a lab tech who grows cultures and try to warn parents about food packaging that could possibly hold mold inside I never thought that today I would..."
- "AAmco located in Conyers Georgia at 1662 highway 138NE I have been told on the phone to bring in coupon for 10% off of service when going to pay for..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."