Rooms To Go - Review about Wall Unit from Conyers, Georgia
Bought a wall unit from rooms to go.It was delivered but the hardware was missing.
So I have all the pieces are laying on my living room floor. Customer service is no help!
Each time I talked them I'm told something different.Wondering how much longer it's going to be on my floor!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Wall Unit
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in..."
- "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..."
- "How does leather peel? I paid over $3000 for a leather living room set -- armrest is peeling, seats are cracked and peeling and head rest color is rubbed..."
- "We has a breakdown in a car we rented from Fox at the San Francisco Airport due to this battery -- http://tinyurl.com/foxbreakdown ... Imagine if this was on a freeway..."
- "AAmco located in Conyers Georgia at 1662 highway 138NE I have been told on the phone to bring in coupon for 10% off of service when going to pay for..."
- "Bought my pup a bag of ever pet dog food and now hes *** blood and wont eat unless its table scrapes now have to take him to the vet...."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."