Bainbridge Island, Washington
1.4

Update by user Jul 12, 2016

Update as of 1:40 pm on Tuesday July 12.

Just received a phone call from the Assistant Manager of our Rooms to Go here in Panama City Beach. He said that Corporate just called & told him they should be able to get a check in the mail to us by NEXT Monday! This episode has been going on since June 26...sure is nice of RTG to prioritize unhappy customers problems.

Original review posted by user Jul 12, 2016

I purchased a set of 4 dining chairs for over $600 and paid for them in full including a delivery fee on my Discover credit card. On the scheduled day of delivery I had to call to get a delivery time.

I was informed there was a 45 cent balance due before they could deliver my chairs, which would not be that day. I went to the store to find out that the order had not even been placed. It had taken a sales rep and supervisor to place my order on June 26, 2016.

Now on July 12, I still have not received my refund and have to return to the store when they open to try to get my money back. They are very willing to take your money but when they mess up the cosumer is the one who pays!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Yikes! I would love to look into this are you able to send me your order info along with the above details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?