What a bunch of crooks!!!Don't buy one single item from this privately owned company.
Do RESEARCH before you consider this junk. Don't try and contact "customer service" hotline. That's just another waste of time. You can start by BBB (non government owned) or Consumer Reports.
If you want to buy garbage that is exactly what you will end up with. The pallets from their distribution centers are higher quality than the furniture! I suggest that you go in the store and take notes! Write down every single persons first and last name you deal with.
Take photos and immediately take action. You are the consumer. They need you. Don't be taken advantage of!
This is a DIY project from used pallets.
Cost and time.$10 in supplies and 3 hours of labor.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- None Listed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Hi, we bought our full living room furniture - $2500 bonded leather sofa set, recliner with TV and console around 3.5 years back. Our TV samsung spoiled in 1st year...."
- "I bought a living room set in Round Rock, TX from RTG: 1 couch, 1 loveseat, an end table, lamp and coffee table. This was in May of 2015, it..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "Not only are the sizes too small but they aren't designed correctly at all. Good thing I ordered a large when I wear a small or this would have never..."
- "I read several bad reviews on Seal Skin Covers (formerly Elite Boat Covers) when my cover roached and I thought I was hopeless for a warranty claim after seeing they..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."