Mckinney, Texas
1.9
Style and Design

What a bunch of crooks!!!Don't buy one single item from this privately owned company.

Do RESEARCH before you consider this junk. Don't try and contact "customer service" hotline. That's just another waste of time. You can start by BBB (non government owned) or Consumer Reports.

If you want to buy garbage that is exactly what you will end up with. The pallets from their distribution centers are higher quality than the furniture! I suggest that you go in the store and take notes! Write down every single persons first and last name you deal with.

Take photos and immediately take action. You are the consumer. They need you. Don't be taken advantage of!

This is a DIY project from used pallets.

Cost and time.$10 in supplies and 3 hours of labor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford furniture worst quality in the world Rooms To Go "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..." Read more Horrific LIARS AT ROOMS TO GO Rooms To Go "MY LEATHER SOFA'S ARE PEELING AND CRACKING AND CAUSE MY SON TO GET SICK AND ROOMS TO GO OFFERED ME A FULL CREDIT FOR RE SELECTION AND NOW A COUPLE..." Read more Rooms To Go - Sofa Review from Tampa, Florida Rooms To Go "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in..." Read more Rooms To Go - Bed fell apart Rooms To Go "We purchased a king bedroom suite from rooms to go, late 2013. This morning 02-26-17, the bed made a wood cracking noise and then came crashing down on one side...." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more