Panama City, Florida

Beware when buying from Rooms to Go! We bought a piece from them in October.

There is no such thing as customer service with this company. They will not give you a timeframe for delivery, nor a phone call 30 minutes ahead of delivery as every other company does. After waiting all day, they delivered damaged goods,2 of the 3 pieces. Experienced the same frustration with scheduling the replacement.

This time they only brought one of the two damaged pieces. The assistant manager at the store was totally unable to do anything to help. Now they again want to deliver the replacement piece tomorrow and while their automated system says they will be there between 9 and 1, I just got a phone call from a human who said 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

When I expressed concern that I had guests that I didn't want to disturb at 7:00 a.m., her only response was to ask if I was canceling the delivery. I wish we had never gone in this store!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about your horrible experience. Would you be able to send us the above details and your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?