About four years ago I purchased a red bycast leather sectional sofa, matching chair and two matching ottomans from Rooms To Go, Ocala, Fl.I was suspicious right from the start when I was given four little plastic bottles of leather treatment and was told to use it often.
After about a year the sofa and chair began to chip and peel, leaving little pieces of the fake leather all over my floor.
I am convinced that they knew exactly what was going to happen and had zero integrity when it came to customer satisfaction.Some one needs to hold them accountable for their total lack of concern.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being ripped off
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "It's better to spend more at El Dorado furniture or Ashley do not go to rooms to go. If you ask for leather they'll give you this. Definitely this is..."
- "Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers. Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I recently painted my living room with Sherwilliams Superpaint. What a shock I always buy premium paint I think the extra cost is worth the time it saves you. My..."
- "i have pictures of the 3800 s.w colege road ocala fl location. it is disgusting. none of the tables were clean(not like it was busy)there is a huge spill on..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."