Ocala, Florida
2.0
Style and Design

About four years ago I purchased a red bycast leather sectional sofa, matching chair and two matching ottomans from Rooms To Go, Ocala, Fl.I was suspicious right from the start when I was given four little plastic bottles of leather treatment and was told to use it often.

After about a year the sofa and chair began to chip and peel, leaving little pieces of the fake leather all over my floor.

I am convinced that they knew exactly what was going to happen and had zero integrity when it came to customer satisfaction.Some one needs to hold them accountable for their total lack of concern.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being ripped off.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Bubb

Yea, they sell fake stuff. Isnt that a "weekly payment" type of store for people with no credit?

I would avoid, all B-Stock Garbage.

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about this. Care to send us your order info along with overall images of the pieces that are peeling to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Rooms To Go - The worse customer service I have ever experienced! Rooms To Go "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..." Read more Rooms To Go - Horrible customer service Rooms To Go "...I spoke with your manager of the store Neil who let $1000 walk out the door because he didn't want to sell the bunkbed..." Read more Bench/Ottoman leather peeling after light use and no help from Rooms To Go Rooms To Go "I purchased a ottoman/bench from Rooms To Go about 2 years ago. It was supposed to be real genuine leather. A few months ago I began to notice flaking in..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more