2.0
Style and Design

About four years ago I purchased a red bycast leather sectional sofa, matching chair and two matching ottomans from Rooms To Go, Ocala, Fl.I was suspicious right from the start when I was given four little plastic bottles of leather treatment and was told to use it often.

After about a year the sofa and chair began to chip and peel, leaving little pieces of the fake leather all over my floor.

I am convinced that they knew exactly what was going to happen and had zero integrity when it came to customer satisfaction.Some one needs to hold them accountable for their total lack of concern.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being ripped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sectional sofa. Rooms To Go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sectional sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Yea, they sell fake stuff. Isnt that a "weekly payment" type of store for people with no credit?

I would avoid, all B-Stock Garbage.

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about this. Care to send us your order info along with overall images of the pieces that are peeling to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?