Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.8
Style and Design

It is more like "Rooms to Garbage".I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off.

Don't ever buy from this company and make sure if you want a leather sectional you buy real leather.

I took pictures of each piece to show the peeling and flaking.

I was hoping to get more then 2 years use out of the sectional but at this point will be putting out to the street for the garbage pickup.Next time I will spend a little more and buy real leather.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1800. Woodcocklindsey is overall dissatisfied with Rooms To Go and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about bonded leather sectional at Rooms To Go was leather fell apart and poor quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rooms To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rooms To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1019557

This looks bad! Would you be able to send us these images as well as your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?