Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

It is more like "Rooms to Garbage".I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off.

Don't ever buy from this company and make sure if you want a leather sectional you buy real leather.

I took pictures of each piece to show the peeling and flaking.

I was hoping to get more then 2 years use out of the sectional but at this point will be putting out to the street for the garbage pickup.Next time I will spend a little more and buy real leather.

Review about: Bonded Leather Sectional.

I didn't like: Leather fell apart, Poor quality.

1.8
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1800
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1019557

This looks bad! Would you be able to send us these images as well as your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

Rooms To Go Delivery Service Review Rooms To Go "First I order a bedroom that was delivered to a wrong address. I received it 15 days after. Two parts is missing on My wall entertainment wall ant it scratched...." Read more Rooms To Go - They blocked me on Facebook Rooms To Go "Because I put the conversation between me and tellus@roomstogo.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..." Read more Rooms To Go - Furniture Set Review from Atlanta, Georgia Rooms To Go "I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some..." Read more Rooms To Go - Sofa Review from Tampa, Florida Rooms To Go "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more