Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.8
Style and Design

It is more like "Rooms to Garbage".I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off.

Don't ever buy from this company and make sure if you want a leather sectional you buy real leather.

I took pictures of each piece to show the peeling and flaking.

I was hoping to get more then 2 years use out of the sectional but at this point will be putting out to the street for the garbage pickup.Next time I will spend a little more and buy real leather.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Leather fell apart, Poor quality.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1019557

This looks bad! Would you be able to send us these images as well as your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

Rooms To Go Cindy Crawford Sofa Review Rooms To Go "I bought this sectional (Cindy Crawford), from RTG on January 14,2017. The furniture was delivered for the second time discolored. Now I'm dealing with the rudest, most unprofessional people in..." Read more Rooms To Go - They blocked me on Facebook Rooms To Go "Because I put the conversation between me and tellus@roomstogo.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..." Read more Rooms To Go Sofa Review from Key West, Florida Rooms To Go "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..." Read more Rooms To Go Delivery Service Review Rooms To Go "First I order a bedroom that was delivered to a wrong address. I received it 15 days after. Two parts is missing on My wall entertainment wall ant it scratched...." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more