Venice, Florida

My wife and I went to Rooms To Go, and ordered Living room furniture set. We also purchased a separate recliner, that was on close out sale.

The first sign of a store that cares less about it's customers is what we had to do to get the recliner home. Rooms To Go would not provide delivery for this piece. I tried to get them to leave the recliner there, and have the delivery truck stop and grab it when our Living room set was being delivered. They wouldn't do it.

We had to pack it in our SUV, and get it out, and carry it up to the second floor. This recliner, having a motorized foot rest section, would not come apart in two pieces, like a lot of recliners do. On the day of delivery, the Coffee Table, the End Tables, and Lamps all came boxed up, and had to be assembled. They were all packed in styrofoam, and the mess was amazing.

Now to the furniture. We have had this Living room set two weeks, and the backings on the sofa are already deforming. It's obvious the stuffing used inside is of very low quality. The Ottoman that belongs to the Chair has little to no stuffing on the inside, so when you put your feet on it to rest, it feels hollow, and sinks in.

I spent $3,500 on this set, I expected better.

I would never buy from Rooms To Go again. GARBAGE!!!

Comments

As deliveries for new purchases are made from our distribution center, items purchased from the showroom floor are unable to be delivered with regular purchases, and must be picked up separately.

In regards to the new furniture that you received during the delivery, were these issues reported to our CS office? If not, please contact us at 1-800-766-6786. At that time, any one of our associates would be more than happy to further assist you with your concerns!