Dallas, Texas

Rooms To Go Plano TX. Warning do not do business with them.

The Rooms to Go head office is the same way. My family and I purchased a living room set and dining room and carpet. The dining room carpet was damaged. Rooms to go replaced it within two weeks.

The carpet started to shed. I contacted Rooms to go. They said that all new carpet will shed. About three weeks later the issue did get worse.

Also, at this time the living room cushiness started to collapse. The first rooms to go technician said that the carpet has bad glue and in his report indicated that he added more cushion material to repair the collapsed cushions. Needless to say he did not add any material. I asked Rooms to go help center how much material did he use.

Rooms to go send a second tech and he said that he sees no issue. I contacted Rooms to go store manager in Plano TX and told him I would like to return the items. The store manager said he will call the local police and file a criminal charging for unloading furniture on his store with his permission.

Rooms To Go is a very bad company to do business with and are very experienced on how to intimated the customer and steel his money. Do not buy from Room to Go

Comments

Gregmckinley
#521910

Funny I am having trouble with the same store and Manager!!!!

If you are still having any issues with getting the situation resolved, please let us know by emailing us at tellus@roomstogo.com. Please be sure to include the details and order information and we would be more than happy to help anyway that we can.