Miami, Florida

Purchased a Beckley reclinable sofa and chair. Within 3 and a half years it started to peel off the leather.

It was only used ocasionally in our entertainment room by a single couple with no kids, pets, bearly used room maybe about 2-3 times a week for a few hours to watch tv and taking care not to eat, drink or spill anything on it. The sofa disintegrated. I purchased a cover to disguise the damage as I do not have $1500 to get another one at this point. Very disappointed.

Will not recomend anyone to purchase this set or any other leather item at rooms to go. Do not know about their other products.

I do have a TV table set that looks pretty strong, yet again we bearly use it and its cared for and seems to be strong. However I would be weary and inpect their products very well before purchasing it.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send us your order info along with the images of your furniture to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?